Home

Rokinon Lens caps

Check Out F Mount Lens Cap. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Order Great Selection of Lenses at Unbeatable Prices. Start Saving Today. Enjoy Same Day or Next Working Day Delivery via a Global Network of Distribution Centres Rokinon HD8M-N 8mm f/3.5 HD Fisheye Lens with Auto Aperture Chip and Removable Hood for Nikon DSLR 8-8mm, Fixed-Non-Zoom Lens 4.4 out of 5 stars 207 $220.00 $ 220 . 0 New and used from $399.00 Rokinon 35mm T1.5 Cine Lens for Sony E - Bundle - with Pro Optic 77mm Digital Essentials Filter Kit, Flashpoint CapKeeper CK2 Lens Cap Leash, and Adorama Cleaning Kit for Optics and Cameras $324 3 Samyang Front Lens Cap for 14mm f/2.8 Ultra Wide Lens (Rokinon, Bower, Vivitar) Visit the Samyang Store. 4.4 out of 5 stars 2 ratings. Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. This fits your . Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Fits the following lenses.

ScopeGuard Scope Covers - ScopeGuard Alask

1. Lens Cap Cover Keeper Protector for Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle New & Used (3) from $6.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. Frequently bought together + Total price: $16.94. Add both to Cart Add both to List. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers
  2. This item Lens Cap Cover Keeper Protector for Rokinon 85mm f/1.4 Aspherical Lens. Lens Cap Cover Keeper Protector for Tokina AT-X M100 AF PRO D (AF 100mm f/2.8) Lens. Lens Cap Cover Keeper Protector for Tamron SP AF17-50mm 28-75MM AF28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di II
  3. Rokinon Lenses. AF - Auto Focus MF - Digital Photo SERIES II Photo/Video Cine Cine DS Cine DSX SP - Special Performance View all lenses. XEEN CF; Xeen; Corporate Info. ABOUT US; CONTACT.
  4. Hey, I bought the 14mm Rokinon a few months ago, but I accidentaly lost the lens cap. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? I lost an auction on Ebay about a month ago, and I can't find anywhere else to get one
  5. I just received my Rokinon 8mm F/2.8 Fish-Eye Lens. Took it outdoors for the first time and lost my Front Cap. I don't know if it fell off the lens or fell out of my pocket. I have looked high and low all over the Internet with no success in finding a replacement. Anyone know where I might be..
  6. Rokinon Multi-Coating. A Large aperture lens design that gathers more light for superior low light results and enables shallow depth of field imaging. Can properly cover full frame sensors equivalent in size to 35mm film (36 x 24mm) as well as smaller APS-C and MFT size sensors
  7. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for ROKINON AUTO ZOOM 28-80MM 1:3.5-4.5 MACRO LENS w/ Lens Cap OLYMPUS OM Mount at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products

The Rokinon 100mm f/2.8 Macro lens, which is also available for Nikon F, Canon EF, Pentax K, Sony A, Samsung NX, MFT, and FUJIFILM X lens-mount cameras, comes with a soft pouch, front and rear caps, and a bayonet-mount shade. Long shot and close-up using Rokinon 100mm f/2.8 Macro for Sony E-mount cameras Utilizing a multi-layer coating process for consistent color rendition from lens to lens the Rokinon 35mm T1.5 Cine DS Lens answers the challenge of assembling a set of lenses over time. Features industry standard geared focus and iris rings that share common position with other Rokinon Cine DS lenses ROKINON AF lenses can be connected to your computer to update firmware and calibrate lens performance using ROKINON Lens Manager Software and a ROKINON Lens Station. It comes complete with a reversible lens hood, lens caps, and a soft pouch case The 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens for Canon EF from Rokinon gives you a 167° view with dramatic, exaggerated perspective when used with an APS-C camera, or a circular image floating in the frame when used with a full frame digital camera or 35mm film camera

It is ROKINON's fourth compact lens designed specifically for Sony mirrorless cameras which are surprisingly capable for their size. At 5.12oz in weight and 1.99 in length, it is the most compact, lightweight, and affordable super-wide angle full frame lens for Sony E mount Tom.Bricker: I quite unfortunately, lost my Rokinon lens cap. I've searched high and low online for replacements, and there aren't any specifically made for the lens (or any variant thereof) at least that I can find. Does anyone know of any good alternatives? There has to be some option to protect the front element

Get the best deals on ROKINON Zoom len Camera Lenses when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items ROKINON AUTO ZOOM 28-80MM 1:3.5-4.5 MACRO LENS w/ Lens Cap OLYMPUS OM Mount. $54.95. Free shipping. Canon FD Lens 28-80mm Macro By Rokinon. $36.00. $13.88 shipping. or Best Offer The Rokinon 135mm F/2.0 includes a lens hood, lens pouch, front and rear lens caps, and a 1-year Rokinon manufacturer warranty. First Impressions. Overall, the lens feels very solid and well constructed. The finish and texture of the Rokinon 135mm F/2 is a step up from the 14mm F/2.8 I ordered a few years ago Utilizing a multi-layer coating process for consistent color rendition from lens to lens the Rokinon 24mm T1.5 Cine DS Lens answers the challenge of assembling a set of lenses over time. The lens comes in a Canon EF Mount and features industry standard geared focus and iris rings that share common position with other Rokinon Cine DS lenses (2) 2 product ratings - Rokinon 85mm T/1.5 Cine Aspherical Lens for Micro Four Thirds System #CV85M-MF Get the best deals on ROKINON Zoom Camera Lenses when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items Rokinon MC Zoom Macro 35-80mm f3.5-4.8 Pentax P/R mount Lens - no lens caps. $35.00. $8.95 shipping. or Best Offer. 0 bids · Ending Feb 22 at 4:54PM PST 4d 7h. Rokinon High Definition 500mm F/6.3 Telephoto.

The ROKINON 12mm F2.0 AF lens for Sony E releases this June for $499. It comes with a removable petal-shaped hood, lens caps and a carry case. ROKINON 12mm f2.0 AF compact ultra wide angle lens Rokinon CV85M-MFT Cine Lens Bundle for Micro Four Thirds Mount. 5 out of 5 stars (3) Total Ratings 3, $199.00 New. Rokinon FE75MFTB Camera Lens. 5 out of 5 stars ROKINON Xeen XN35-MFT 35mm T1.5 Lens (No Lens Cover Included) $975.00. $18.59 shipping. or Best Offer. Rokinon 24mm T1.5 Cine DS Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount - Black. $325.00. While still heavier than the Rokinon, this lens is a bit lighter than its first iteration and comes with a nicer looking petal shaped lens cap. It's outshined by the Samyang in all the same ways that the original version is in terms of contrast, sharpness, micro-contrast, etc Buy Rokinon 12mm f/2.8 ED AS IF NCS UMC Fisheye Lens for Sony E Mount featuring E Mount/Full-Frame Format, Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22, Three Extra Low Dispersion Elements, Two Aspherical Elements, Nano Crystal and UMC Lens Coating, Manual Focus & Manual Aperture Lens, 180º Angle of View, Minimum Focus Distance: 7.9, Included Petal-Shaped Lens Hood Bedding Comforter Sets Duvet Covers Bed-in-a-Bag Quilts & Coverlets Blankets & Throws Bedspreads. Rokinon 50mm F1.4 Lens for Sony E Mount Interchangeable Lens Cameras. Details. Free Shipping. 1. $492.49. Rokinon 24mm F1.4 ED AS IF UMC Wide Angle Lens Details. Free Shipping. 11. $292.99.

F Mount Lens Ca

Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders for Your Photography Needs. Order Today The Rokinon 77mm Front Lens Cap Rokinon front cap for lenses with front ends that are 77mm in diameter. Are we out of stock? If you don't see exactly what you're looking for and that makes you sad, please give us a shout. We might have good news for you. Here's a link to our contact form While still heavier than the Rokinon, this lens is a bit lighter than its first iteration and comes with a nicer looking petal shaped lens cap. It's outshined by the Samyang in all the same ways that the original version is in terms of contrast, sharpness, micro-contrast, etc. Rokinon 85mm f1.4 + Faster and brighte

The Rokinon 14mm ƒ/2.8 lens has a nice, solid heft in what amounts to relatively small lens, that nevertheless weighs in at around at around 1.2 lbs. The first thing you notice is the big lens cap.. The Rokinon AF 14mm f/2.8 Lens is a full frame lens and though the above discussion focuses on this lens being used on a full frame camera, it also has great use on a smaller-sensor APS-C (1.5x/1.6x FOVCF) model where the angle of view provided is narrower, similar to that of a 22mm lens on a full frame body.While the 22mm-like angle of view is considerably less extreme (between the 20mm and. The Rokinon 14mm F/2.8 lens is an affordable option for wide-angle astrophotography, as it is less expensive than comparable lenses made by Canon or Nikon. Although the build quality of this ultra-wide-angle lens is impressive, there are a number of reasons Rokinon (sometimes branded Samyang) was able to offer this lens at this price point Modern center pinch lens cap The focus ring is pretty much perfect, beautifully damped and smooth, with hard stops at both the macro and infinity ends, although (as is unfortunately common with Samyang/Rokinon products) infinity focus actually comes slightly before the hard stop This is a comparison of all three Rokinon 14mm lenses (also branded as Samyang) is by landscape and astro photographer Matthew Saville.. Whether you're a landscape photographer, a nightscape photographer, or an in-your-face portrait or action sports photographer, you might be in the market for an ultra-wide prime lens.Rokinon now has three 14mm lenses on the market

Nightscape and wide-angle astro photographers have a number of choices for lenses and gear that they didn't have before and NatureTTL has put together a quick rundown of 3 of the most popular.. Rokinon - Wide-angle lens - 10 mm - f/2.8 - Sony E-mount ROKINON 10M-NX 10mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS CS Ultra-Wide-Angle Lens for Samsung NX ROKINON RMC12-FX RMC 12mm f/7.4 Fisheye Lens for Fuji X Cameras rokinon ds 14mm t3.1 cine lens for canon ef Rokinon 8mm F2.8 UMC Fisheye II (Black) Fixed Lens for Sony E-Mount (NEX) Cameras (RK8MBK28-E) Rokinon RK12M-E-SIL 12mm F2.0 Ultra Wide Angle Fixed Lens. Rokinon 16mm F/2.0 ED AS UMC CS Lens for Canon EF-S Mount, Front Lens Cap, Rear Lens Cap, Lens Hood, Pouch, Rokinon USA Warranty. 77mm Digital Essentials Filter Kit, with Ultra Violet (UV), Thin Circular Polarizer and Neutral Density 2 (ND2) Filters, with Pouch. Universal Lens Cap Tether. Adorama Cleaning Kit for Optics and Cameras The Rokinon/Samyang AF 35mm f/2.8 FE isn't quite as slim as the Canon 40mm f/2.8 pancake, but it certainly comes close. This is a Sony e-mount lens that will make your Sony full frame camera feel more like a compact camera, and it makes an excellent standard lens on any Sony APS-C body too

Buy Lenses Online - UK's Leading Distributo

I don't usually mention lens caps in reviews, but the cap on the Rokinon 35mm f/2.8 is worth mentioning because it's small, cheap, and impossible to replace at the time of this review. I read a comment from a guy that lost his lens cap who said he searched high and wide without being able to find a replacement I have a Rokinon 14mm 2.8 Nikon mount lens for sale. This is an inexpensive manual focus wide angle lens perfect for landscapes and astrophotography. It is in perfect condition and the glass is completely clear and free of any defects. Comes with the original caps. I'm selling this as I have switched camera systems Lens Cap Keeper ZE-FC2 2 Piece Micro Fiber Cloth Professional Blower - Dust Removal system 3pc. Lens Cleaning Kit Lens includes: 14mm T3.1 Aspherical Wide Angle Cine Lens, De-clicked Aperture - Canon EF Mount Front and rear lens caps Built-in hood Lens pouch Instruction manual 1 year Rokinon warrant

The Rokinon Sony E mount 8mm f/3.5 UMC Fish-Eye CS II Lens is a prime fisheye lens designed for APS-C sized image sensors. Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 12mm and a 180 degree angle of view, this lens is well-suited for creative applications as well as interior and architectural subjects Rokinon 16mm f/2 with lens cap and lens hood. The lens comes with both a front and rear cap, a pouch, and excellent petal-type lens hood. It takes 77 mm filters that screw into the front of the lens. Rokinon lenses are made by Samyang in Korea and sold under a variety of names including Rokinon, Bower, Samyang, Vivitar and others Rokinon 85mm t/1.5 Cine Aspherical Lens for Sony E-Mount, Front Lens Cap, Rear Lens Cap, Detachable Lens Hood, Soft Lens Pouch, Rokinon USA Warranty

The 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens for Canon EF from Rokinon gives you approximately a 115° view with dramatic results when used with a full frame digital camera or 35mm film camera. With hybrid aspherical lenses, you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations Shooting timelapse in cold weather, Storm Jacket camera cover, Rokinon 14mm lens. Written in Still Photos, Timelapse. on February 27, 2012. The other night, I shot a timelapse of the Moon, Venus and Jupiter conjunction west of Madison, WI. It was about 20 degrees, so not real cold, but cold enough to need some cold weather gear on the camera It wasn't many years ago that many of us considered these caps to be a pain as they were constantly sliding off. Fortunately, such caps now generally clip to the inside of the hood and remain securely in place. The Samyang 14's lens cap has been working great. Samyang includes a basic, lightly-padded pouch in the box. The Samyang box picture The lens even displays a higher resolution at equivalent apertures than the Canon 14mm f/2.8 II, a lens that costs $2500 (the Rokinon typically costs less than $400). On a practical, field level, I can tell that it is just amazing to zoom into a huge scene full of detail to a pixel level and find individual leaves in sharp definition Rokinon Cine DS DS24M-C 24mm T1.5 ED AS IF UMC Full Frame Cine Wide Angle Lens for Canon EF Rokinon Cine DS DS35M-C 35mm T1.5 AS IF UMC Full Frame Cine Wide Angle Lens for Canon EF Features de-clicked apertures and follow focus compatibility and includes removable lens hood, lens pouch, lens caps, instruction manual and 1 year Rokinon warrant

Amazon.com: rokinon lens ca

1. imum focusing distance of 9.8 so you can get up close to your subject without sacrificing quality
  2. Free 2-day shipping. Buy Rokinon 14mm T3.1 Cine Lens for Canon EF-Mount + Lens Band , Black + 5 Piece Deluxe Cleaning and Care Kit + Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth + Lens Cap Keeper + Professional Dust Blower at Walmart.co
  3. Ultra Wide 12mm Fixed Focal Length; Includes removable lens hood, lens caps, lens pouch and 1 year Rokinon warranty Aperture range f2.0-22 Constructed of 12 elements in 10 groups (2 aspherical lenses) Minimum focusing distance of only 8 inches Built for Mirror less cameras; takes a 67mm filter siz

More secure lens cap attachment would be welcomed. OUR VERDICT. This sharp and fast Rokinon 12mm F/2.8 Fisheye Lens is an approved low-cost choice for both neophyte and professional photographers with a Full-Frame or APS-C camera from Canon.. The order is always Nikon, Tamron, Rokinon. First are the RAW photos, no edits were done. The next set of images shows the RAW photos after the Lens Correction Profile was added. (I applied a manual vignette removal for the Rokinon, which has no Lens Correction Profile). The last set shows edited photos The Rokinon 12mm F2.8 Full Frame Fisheye Lens for Canon EF Mount provides a 180 degree diagonal angle of view on full-frame cameras for an ultra-wide angle, distorted perspective that is useful for architectural interiors, landscapes and creative experimentation in any photographic application

Lensrentals

Samyang Front Lens Cap for 14mm f/2

1. Manual focus; Aperture range of F/3.5-22 10 Elements in 7 groups (1 spherical lens) Minimum focusing distance of 12 Inches Includes removable hood, lens caps, lens pouch and 1 year Rokinon warranty Features improved HD optics for sharper images mor
  2. Aperture range: F/1.4~22 Optical Construction: 12 elements in 10 groups Filter Size: 77mm Minimum Focusing Distance: 1 foot (0.3 meters) Includes removable lens hood, lens caps, lens pouch, instruction manual, and 1 year Rokinon warrant mor
  3. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for ROKINON 35mm T1.5 CINE MINT | AS UMC Lens, Canon mount, 2 caps at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products
  4. My lens for the Single in October (2014) was the Rokinon 85/1.4. I had been wanting a lens like it since I saw the Brenizer method images and wanted to recreate the effect. I have the Rokinon 8/3.5 fish-eye, so I was confident in the quality of the lens
  5. Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter, Black M42 (42mm x1 Thread Mount) Lens to Canon EOS DSLR Adapter & Rear Lens Cap for Canon EOS EF. EFs Lenses, Fully Compatible to Canon RF-1 Cap. Product 1: Mounts M42 Screw Mount (Pentax Takumar and Zeiss Lenses) SLR lenses to Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Cameras Product 1: High-tolerance precision craftsmanship; infinity focus or beyond allowed Product 1: All.
  6. The Sony FE 35mm f/2.8 was the very first native lens for Sony's full-frame E-mount system along with the FE 55m f/1.8,.When used on full-frame bodies, it offers a moderate wide-angle whereas on APS-C bodies such as the a6300 or a6500, it becomes a standard lens with a 52.5mm equivalent field of view. It was the only 35mm f/2.8 autofocus prime for the system until Samyang Rokinon released.

Lastly, there's a lens hood, which is huge but it needs to be given this is a 10mm lens. Plus, the lens hood helps protect the front element. The lens cap is pretty large too because it actually fits right over the entire lens hood. ↑ Here's a top view of the Rokinon 10mm f2.8. Rokinon 10mm f2.8 ED AS NCS CS Lens Manual Focus Compared to the original Rokinon 8mm f/2.8 UMC Fisheye for Sony E, the version II offers improved optics and a slightly wider manual focus ring. Rectilinear Fisheye. Provides a 180º angle of view that covers the entire image frame. Please note this lens is designed for APS-sized sensors, so full-frame shooters will want to look elsewhere The Rokinon XEEN 35mm T1.5 Professional Cine Lens for Micro Four Thirds features an internal focus design that minimizes the appearance of breathing when changing focus.The cinema lens is multi-coated for glare prevention, good contrast, and color matched to a factory standard. The 35mm lens provides a moderate angle of view on full-frame cameras

WonderPana FreeArc 66 Essentials ND16 and GND 0.9SE Kit Compatible with Tamron 15-30mm SP F/2.8 Di VC USD (G1 & G2) and Pentax-D FA 15-30mm f/2.8 ED SDM WR Lens. Premium Grade, Anodized Aluminum, WonderPana Free Arc Rotating Core Unit Fits Industry Standard 6.6 Wide Filters, up to 4mm Thick (such as Schneider Optics) 145mm x 1mm Standard Thread Enabled Included Finely Crafted, Heavy Duty. Weight without lens cap and hood: 645g (1.42lbs) Aptly branded AF to signify the new direction of Samyang producing Auto Focus lenses, the AF 35mm f/1.4 FE lens is leading the pack with their newly developed Auto Focus technology. (N.B. Samyang is called Rokinon in some regions. WonderPana FreeArc XL Essential ND32 0.6HE Kit - Core Filter Holder, Lens Cap, WP80 Brackets, 0.6 Hard Edge Grad ND & 186mm ND32 Filters for Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Lens (Full Frame 35mm) FreeArc rotates filter at any angle: mount 1 round & 1 square filter, or 2 square filters simultaneously Ultra wide angle construction to eliminate vignetting, All metal build - two component collar. ♦ 7) Rear Lens Cap for Pentax ♦ 8) Digital Camera/Camcorder Universal LCD Monitor Screen Protectors . The Rokinon 650-1300mm Manual Focus Telephoto Zoom Lens gives you a remarkable telephoto range at an incredibly affordable price. This lens also features a rotating, locking tripod mount and a built-in lens hood

You are bidding on a great Rokinon 28MM f2.8 wide angle prime lens. It comes with the Olympus OM Mount so you can use it on an Olympus OM-1, Om-10, etc. It is in excellent condition and comes with both front and rear caps Shop for Rokinon AF 14mm f/2.8 Lens for Canon EF IO14AF-C + Cap Keeperripod +. Get free shipping On EVERYTHING* at Overstock - Your Online Cameras & Camcorders Outlet Store! Get 5% in rewards with Club O! - 2140231 Rokinon lens - 50 mm overview and full product specs on CNET. dust cap, lens cap, lens hood Miscellaneous. Color Category. This Haida 150 Filter Holder Kit is designed to allow for the convenient use of 150mm-wide, 2mm-thick filters with a Rokinon/Samyang 14mm Ultra Wide-Angle f/2.8 IF ED UMC lens without vignetting. HIGHLIGHTS For Rokinon/Samyang 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC Haida 150 Filter Holder For Filters 150mm-Wide, 2mm-Thick Holds up to 2 Rectangular Filter

Rokinon14mm f/2

The Rokinon 14mm lens is an aspherical lens, meaning it has an aspherical element inside the lens. Lens Cap - Because of the non-removable petal lens hood, the lens cap is a massive cylinder. Understandably, it protects the glass, but it is a pain to fit in a pocket Includes lens pouch, front and rear lens caps, and 1 year Rokinon warranty; Specifications: Specifications: f=14mm, F 2.8 Aperature Range: F2.8 ~ 22 Optical Construction: 14 Element in 12 Groups (1 Glass ASP, 1 Hybrid ASP) Min. Focusing Distance: 0.9 ft (0.28m) Maxiumum Diameter: F87.0mm Angle of View The Rokinon 35mm T1.5 Cine AS UMC Lens was developed primarily for film and video applications. The cine version of Rokinon's 35mm lens features industry-standard gearing for the focus and aperture ring, and the aperture ring has been de-clicked for smooth iris pulls

The Rokinon SP 14mm f/2.4 Lens is a full frame lens and though the above discussion focuses on this lens being used on a full frame camera, it also has great use on a smaller-sensor APS-C (1.5x/1.6x FOVCF) model where the angle of view provided is narrower, similar to that of a 22mm lens on a full frame body.While the 22mm-like angle of view is considerably less extreme (between the 20mm and. The Rokinon 14mm Ultra-Wide-Angle f/2.8 lens is designed to provide a dramatic 115.7° view on full frame cameras.and is perfect for astrophotography, landscapes and real estate imagery. It also works well with DSLR and Mirrorless cameras to provide approximately an angle of view of 94° with APS-C cameras, 90° with Canon APS-C cameras and 76. With less distortion than a 35mm lens and wider angles than a 55mm lens, the Samyang AF 45mm F1.8 FE is a perfect lens for portraits, landscapes, architecture photography, and pictures of pets. close SAMYAN Good luck getting them to work on this lens unless you know an engineer of some sort that can rig one up to a spare Rokinon Lens cap. Looking at the shape of the lens you can see it is a very large-bulbous shaped piece of glass with a built-in lens hood to reduce flare. Many filters either screw directly onto the lens or they have an adapter. Ultra Wide 12mm Fixed Focal Length; Includes removable lens hood, lens caps, lens pouch and 1 year Rokinon warranty Aperture range f2.0-22 Constructed of 12 elements in 10 groups (2 aspherical lenses) Minimum focusing distance of only 8-Inches. The higher and straighter the blue lines, the better the contrast

Amazon.com : Lens Cap Cover Keeper Protector for Rokinon ..

500 mm preset telephoto lens with F8.0-F32.0 aperture4 elements in 4 groupsfilter size 67mmminimum focusing distance 33 ftIncludes lens caps, lens pouch, instruction manual, and 1 year Rokinon warranty The Rokinon 500mm Telephoto Lens utilizes aluminum alloy construction, all glass optics and the latest optical multi-coating techniques to provide crisp, high contrast, virtually flare fre Buy & sell used cameras, lenses, gear, & other photography equipment at KEH Camera's online store. Save up to 40% off retail price & get a 180-day warranty Taking a short break from reviewing the Olympus OM-D E-M10 and M.Zuiko 25mm F1.8 lens after publishing my first part for both products, I shall now review something less serious and a lot more fun: the Olympus 9mm Fisheye Body Cap lens. This is the second body cap lens from Olympus, after the 15mm Body Cap Lens Included in the packaging was a fairly robust lens cap to protect both the front lens element and the built in lens hood (more on that later). Speaking of the front element This lens has an absolutely enormous front element which is possibly why the folks at Rokinon chose to integrate the lens hood directly with the lens body itself Lens Cap Cover Keeper Protector For Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Brand: Photocentral Model: PhotoCentral Lens Cap Cover Keeper Protector For Rokinon 12MM F2.0 Ncs Cs Ultra Wide Angle from R565.00. at WantItAll.co.za. View Offer This is an import. The price may differ greatly compared to locally sourced product

Rokino

1. Rokinon 300M-MFT - telephoto lens - 300 mm overview and full product specs on CNET. dust cap, lens cap, lens hood Miscellaneous. Color Category.
  2. Rokinon FE 14mm f/2.8 Final Thought. The Rokinon is a great lens for the price. The manual focus is a pretty big deal. It changes a lot about how you use it in the streets or at events. But when you have time to focus, this is a great lens that will help to tell a story with your photography
  3. Used Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 Lens for Canon RF An ultra-wide prime well-suited for landscape, architecture, and astrophotography applications, the Canon RF-mount Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 pairs a sophisticated optical layout with a robust and intuitive design

Used Rokinon 85mm f/1.4 AS IF UMC Lens for Canon EF An ideal portrait-length prime, the Canon EF mount 85mm f/1.4 AS IF UMC from Rokinon pairs a bright, fast f/1.4 maximum aperture with a short-telephoto focal length to suit portraiture and other applications where shallow depth of field is desired Ultra-Wide Angle. The Rokinon AF 14mm f/2.8 provides a 113.9° angle of view on full-frame Canon RF-mount cameras. Advanced Optics. The ten-group/fourteen-element design incorporates two extra-low dispersion elements and three aspherical elements that help to control distortions and aberrations, all while retaining sharpness and clarity at any aperture or focus distance and it doesn't come with a lens hood like the Canon. Canon (left) has an advantage of bigger knobs that lock down better. The cheapo gray knobs on the Rokinon (right) sucked - a lot - in real world use. Some will like that the Rokinon had a pinch lens cap like Nikon (and now Canon offers on some newer lenses). Bookshelf Tes

Samyang 14mm F2

Re: Where can I get a lens cap for my Rokinon 14mm f2

1. The Rokinon 50mm T1.5 AS UMC Cine DS is a fully manual cine lens designed for Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and camcorders. Key features include: Depth-of-field control and great low-light capability. Advanced optical design for high-quality image
  2. Rokinon CV35-MFT - wide-angle lens - 35 mm overview and full product specs on CNET. dust cap, lens cap, lens hood Miscellaneous. Color Category.
  3. Included is a generic rear lens cap, and I can't find a front cap for it so I'm including a 49mm Vivitar UV filter of the same vintage as the lens. It will be securely packed for shipping. Rokinon made these in Canon FD, Pentax K, Minolta MD, Olympus OM, etc., as well
LensRentalsNew Lensbaby 5

Need Help!!! Rokinon Replacement Front Cap TalkEmoun

Check for Rokinon 24mm F/1.4 Aspherical Wide Angle Lens for Nikon with Automatic AE Chip for Auto Aperture, Auto Exposure and Focus Confirmation RK24MAF-N 2014 Details; Aperture range of f/1.4 ~22; Manual Focus; Includes removeable hood, front and rear lens caps, lens pouch, instruction manual and 1 year Rokinon warrant rokinon 8mm F2.8 sony e-mount apsc. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Excellent ultra wide lens for Sony APSC emount systems. Lenses manual focus only. The lens is used but an excellent condition and includes lens cap and rear cap Includes a lens cap, lens case, and 1 year Rokinon warranty; This lens will fit the Nikon D40 D40x D50 D60 D80 D90 D200 D3 D300 D700 Digital SLR Cameras; lens cap lens case 1 year Rokinon warranty This Kit Includes: Receive Our Latest Deals. Something went wrong. Please try again later. Connect With Us. Shop. Gift Ideas. Kit Includes 6 Items:** 1) Rokinon 14mm T/3. Cine Wide Angle Lens (for Video DSLR Sony Alpha A-Mount Cameras) 2) Rokinon 2 Year Extended Warranty.. The fisheye lens is a staple of anyone photographing skateboarding and BMX. Rokinon's latest lens—the 8mm T3.8 Cine Lens —should please DSLR videographers looking to get in on the action footage

ROKINON AUTO ZOOM 28-80MM 1:3

Discuss: Rokinon AE14M-C - wide-angle lens - 14 mm Sign in to comment. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. The first two of five Rokinon/Samyang lenses FE lenses for Sony A7/A7 E-Mount cameras have arrived in the United States marking their debut as the first third-party fullframe E-Mount lenses on the market.. Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 ED AS IF UMC Lens for Sony E Mount $399 • Ultra wide-angle focal length for fullframe 35mm format • Maximum aperture of f/2.8 for effective low light shooting and.

Rokinon 7Rokinon AF 14mm f/2

Hands-On Review: Rokinon Lenses B&H Explor

This lens comes complete with a lens case, lens caps and a 1 year Rokinon warranty. Product Specifications: Low-dispersion optical glass; Fully multi-coated; Manual Focus; Great for Professional Photographic Situations; Lens Construction: 4 Elements in 2 Groups; Diameter: 4 Inches; Length: 18.5 Inches; Aperture: f/8.0 - f/16.0; Minimum Focusing. Rokinon 14mm T3.1 Cine DS Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount. Overcoming the challenges in assembling a set of lenses over time the Rokinon 14mm T3.1 Cine DS Lens covers full-frame sensors and features a multi-layer coating process for consistent color rendition from lens to lens Rokinon 50M-C - lens - 50 mm overview and full product specs on CNET. dust cap, lens cap, lens hood Miscellaneous. Color Category.

Rokinon 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens for Canon EF FE8M-C B&H Phot

Buy the Rokinon 14mm F2.8 AF Wide Angle, Full Frame Auto Focus Lens for Sony E Mount at buydig.com, and receive fast, free shipping and a flexible return policy. 800-617-4686 Live cha ♦ 7) Rear Lens Cap for Canon EOS ♦ 8) Digital Camera/Camcorder Universal LCD Monitor Screen Protectors . The Rokinon 650-1300mm Manual Focus Telephoto Zoom Lens gives you a remarkable telephoto range at an incredibly affordable price. This lens also features a rotating, locking tripod mount and a built-in lens hood Rokinon 135mm F2 Lens for Pentax K Mount Asking Price 375.00 USD Item Location San Antonio (United States) Item Description Lens is in great condition with only light signs of use. Optics clean. Aperture works in A and manually. Manual focusing works. For full disclosure, this lens does make a clicking sound when you shake it Our Exclusive Accessory Bundle Includes: Rokinon 24mm f/1.4 ED AS UMC Wide-Angle Lens for CanonXpix Deluxe Cleaning Accessories3PC. Universal Screen Protector Kit3PC. Digital filter (CPL/UV/FLD)Dust Cleaner BlowerLens Cap Holder2-IN-1 Cleaning PenFibertique Cleaning Clot

Replacement Lens Cap? 8mm f/3

Looking through the consumer evaluations of ROKINON CV85M-S 85mm T1.5 Cine Aspherical Lens for Sony Alpha + Focus Lens Cleaning Pen + Focus Lens Cap Keeper + Focus Professional Dust Blower before invest in. It'll provide a much ample understanding for you of the advantages and drawbacks of it Samyang/Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC Tweet Share . Lens Reviews / Samyang Canon EF, Nikon F, Pentax K, Samsung NX, Sony A, Olympus Four Thirds; Included Accessories: lens cap, lens pouch.

Rokinon 45mm F1Testing the New 7 Artisans 7

ROKINON Zoom len Camera Lenses for sale eBa

Ultra Wide 12mm Fixed Focal Length, includes removable lens hood, lens caps, lens pouch and 1 year Rokinon warranty Aperture range f2.0-22. Bokeh - Aesthetic quality of the blur produced in the out of focus parts of an image Constructed of 12 elements in 10 groups (2 aspherical lenses) Minimum focusing distance of only 8-Inche Rokinon 85mm Rear Lens Cap; Rokinon 85mm Lens Hood; Rokinon 85mm Lens Bag; Hard Case; Audio Equipment Basic Film Audio Kit. User Guide (PDF) $1,179.53. Zoom H5 Handy Recorder; Wrist Strap AND Clear Case; 16GB memory card; NTG2 Shotgun Microphone; Rode NTG2 Foam Windscreen; Microphone Stand Mount.

• Addendum to Construction Contract Template Word.
  • How to change lock screen Windows 10.
  • The Nanny Season 4 Episode 19.
  • Does Fair and Lovely contain harmful ingredients.
  • Channel 7 TV guide.
  • What does pruno taste like.
  • Antwerp Belgium phone call.
  • What does ostrich egg taste like Reddit.
  • Is a humidifier good for dry eyes.
  • Grants for minority artists.
  • Is 14k White Gold pawnable in philippines.
  • Corrected calcium formula dog.
  • Effects of eclipse on environment.
  • Adding a light switch to an existing switch UK.
  • Wolf Hirschhorn syndrome Australia.
  • Fast Action Racing Downey Games.
  • Change timing belt Peugeot 307 1.4 petrol.
  • CPU problems and solutions.
  • Foam Minneapolis.
  • SafeCare training.
  • Anchor swivel.
  • Dallas season 1 episode 1, 2012.
  • Swap a lease G63.
  • PH of lime powder.
  • Android EditText decimal format.
  • How far is Jacksonville from Orlando.
  • Texworld Paris July 2021.
  • Michael Parkinson illness.
  • Best Cat6 Ethernet cable for gaming.
  • Swarovski crystal price per carat.
  • Connect Asia 2021.
  • Terrain theory explained.
  • Mango sugar content.
  • Gold is leached using CN solution followed by reduction with Zn.
  • APB Reloaded download.
  • PS5 price.
  • Petit Filous Magic Squares.
  • How to get rid of ground bees, yellow jackets.
  • 2020 Design software demo.
  • Master cylinder cost o'reilly.
  • Target Project 62 Floor Lamps.